- Orders placed on Monday - Thursday are processed within 2-3 days. (Please allow 3 days if your order was placed on Friday - Sunday).
SHIPPING (ESTIMATED TIMES PER COURIER LINKS)
- Please note that items within the store are located at our different warehouses depending on inventory. If you ordered more than one item, they will likely arrive in distinct packages within a few days of one another.
- Shipping times after processing: 7-14 business days
International Shipping (Estimated Times Per Country and Courier)
- Canada Shipping time after processing 10-20 Days
- Australia Shipping time after processing 10-20 Days
- New Zealand Shipping time after processing 10-20 Days
- Europe Shipping time after processing 20-30 Days
- Japan Shipping time after processing 10-20 Days
Cancellations and Changes
- Address Changes and Cancellations may not be available due to our quick turn around time.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number, first and last name on the order, or email you provided us when you purchased.
- Note that we are unable to allow any amendments once the order has been placed. Please contact the shipping service directly with address issues.
- Should your parcel be returned to sender you will be responsible for additional shipping costs.
- If your order fails to deliver or is delivered to the wrong address due to providing incorrect information we are not liable for reshipment or refund. (If it has been 30 days since it was returned to us you will have to place an additional order. We will allow free shipping at this point and send your original order as well.)
If you have a question please email us at: email@example.com
Where can I find my tracking number?
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number.
Once the item leaves the warehouse and is sent to the shipping company, a tracking number is assigned and emailed to you. Once the shipper receives the item, the tracking number it is activated. Your tracking number may not show information for a couple of days. Continue to check the tracking number and you should have more info soon.
If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
Also, when the package is between shipping facilities, your tracking will not update. Once it arrives at the next facility, your tracking number will be updated so continue to check back.
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] and we'll help you out!
In some instances the delivery may take longer than the standard shipping times stated above. External factors such as COVID 19 may cause shipping delays such as international customs processing and holidays which is beyond our control. Please contact us if your package is taking too long to arrive and we will work with you to resolve any situation.